Hey there! If you’ve made it here, you’ve probably heard about the affiliate program for my eBook Delicious Food Photography.
An affiliate simply means that you can sell a product by linking to it through your website or blog, then earn a commission for every purchase made through this link.
Thank you for spreading out the word!
Here’s How It Works.
- Follow the simple steps below to join my affiliate program (it’s easy, I promise).
- Grab a link and place it anywhere on your website or blog, and your work is now done.
- For every purchase made through your referral link, you’ll receive 50% of the sale price straight to your account.
How To Become an Affiliate?
- To sign up for my affiliate program, you’ll first need to create a new account at Gumroad (unless you already have one) for payout purposes.
- After signing up, email me (email@example.com) with the subject “I would like to join your affiliate program”, and in the body only mention the email associated with your Gumroad account.
- Wait for an email from Gumroad, which will provide you with a unique link (this may take a few days).
- Start sharing the link with your audience on your website or blog.
- For every sale you make, you’ll get a notification via email.
Just to make it crystal clear: once you set the link on your website your work is done. When someone clicks through your link and purchases my book, you’ll be notified via email and get 50% of the sale price straight to your account. In order to claim your payments, make sure to enter your payment preferences at Gumroad.