Refreshing Watermelon Juice
Nothing screams summer more than this refreshing watermelon treat.
- 4 cups diced watermelon (preferably seedless)
- Mint leaves from 1/2 bunch , or more to taste
- Juice from 1 lemon or lime
- 2-4 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 cup cold water (or coconut water)
- Optional: 1/4 cup tequila , vodka, white rum or coconut rum
Blend all ingredients but water in a blender until smooth. You can strain it to remove pulp if you like or if you used a watermelon with seeds. Add water, alcohol and additional sugar until desired consistency and taste. Fill serving glasses with ice cubes, then pour watermelon juice. Serve immediately and enjoy.