The only issue I’m having with these little treats is that because I think they’re healthy, it means it’s ok for me to eat 5 of them a day.
If you love peanut butter, then you have to make these. They are so good and addicting, that I prefer them as a snack over some other unhealthy cookies or muffins. And you know how much I love those… They will make you really happy and will sure give you energy!
- 1 cup roasted peanuts
- 2 cups pitted medjool dates
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter (natural is great)
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil (or butter)
- Place roasted peanuts in a food processor and process until finely chopped. Add the rest of the ingredients and process until combined and sticky and mixture starts to stick together.
- Roll mixture into 1-inch (2.5 cm) balls, and place them in an airtight container. Place in the fridge.
- These balls keep well in the fridge. If you want to keep them for longer than 1-2 weeks, they also keep well in the freezer.
Recipe is adapted from Deliciously Ella