Layers of no-bake cheesecake filling, Biscoff cookie butter spread, cookies, and whipped cream, make this simple individual dessert taste incredible! Just like my popular recipe for Biscoff cheesecake recipe but made even easier.
- 10 Lotus Biscoff cookies
- 8 oz./225 g full-fat cream cheese , softened to room temperature
- 3 tablespoons powdered sugar
- ¼ cup Lotus Biscoff Cookie Butter spread
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup (240ml) heavy cream
- 5 Lotus cookies , coarsely chopped
- ¾ cup Lotus Biscoff Cookie Butter spread
- Whipped cream
- Melted Lotus Biscoff Cookie Butter spread , to drizzle
- Lotus cookies , coarsely chopped
- Make the crust: Pulse cookies in a food processor until finely ground. Divide evenly between individual serving dishes (about 1 tablespoon per serving dish).
- Make the filling: In a large bowl, combine cream cheese, sugar, Biscoff spread, and vanilla extract, and whisk well until combined and completely smooth (or beat with an electric mixer until smooth). Using an electric mixer fitted with the whisk attachment, whisk heavy cream until soft peaks form. Using a spatula, gently fold half of the whipped cream into the cream cheese mixture, then fold in the other half.
- Make the Lotus filling: Melt Biscoff spread in the microwave for several seconds until melted.
Assembly: Evenly spoon (or pipe using a piping bag) half of the cheese filling into each serving dish, then spoon over crushed cookies, then the melted Biscoff spread. If the spread is very soft, place the cups in the freezer for several minutes so it’s easier to add the next layer. Top with the rest of the cheese filling. Top with cookie crumbs, whipped cream, or drizzle with melted Biscoff spread, if desired. Cover and place in the fridge for at least 2 hours before serving, or up to 2-3 days.