This is a quick, great tasting fudge that’s ready in only 5 minutes. If you have guests arriving soon, or a peanut butter craving, this is the recipe for you!
- 1 cup (2 sticks/227 g) unsalted butter
- 1 cup (250 g) creamy peanut butter
- 3½ cups (420 g) powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- pinch of salt, optional
- Line a 8*8-inch pan with aluminum foil. Set aside.
- Place butter and peanut butter in a medium heatproof bowl, and microwave in 1-minute intervals, stirring the mixture in between each interval, until melted and completely smooth. Add vanilla and salt if using.
- Add powdered sugar and stir with a wooden spoon. The mixture will become thick. Press into the prepared pan and place in the fridge for 2-3 hours until completely set. cut into 40-50 squares.
- Store fudge in an airtight container in the fridge for up to a week.